Functions of the warehouse section :
The Warehouse section procures raw Materials, Chemicals, Equipments, Spares, Stationery and consumables, clean room Materials, Personal Protective equipments and Office Equipments and Furniture. It is involved floating of Tenders for procurement, Preparation of ranking, Conducting Purchase Committee meetings. It Performs Inventory Management through online. Warehouse processes the bills for payment.
Activities Performed :
- Receipt, Storage and issue of consumables and stationeries.
- Purchase through Government e – Marketplace
- Details of Maintenance Contracts Awarded
- Annual Maintenance Contract-17 Nos (Out of 17, 3 AMC orders concluded through GeM portal.)
- Comprehensive Maintenance Contract-06 Nos
- Operation and Maintenance Contract-04 Nos
- Deployment of Security Guards -01 Nos
- Processes the bills for payment under the following heads.
- Materials and Supplies
- Office Expenses
- Machineries & Equipments
- Conducts Annual Physical Verification.